Voice lessons are our specialty, and that’s because of the elite team of professional singers who teach at DMI. From classical to pop, country to rock… we have a teacher that can bring out your unique voice and articulate the best possible techniques for your individual voice and style! As a result of these details to individual student’s goals and skill sets, DMI students are better prepared for a transition into applying their talents with a performance group!
Call us today to discuss voice lessons ~ also, be sure to ask about our live performance and studio recording workshops, Master Classes, guest artist and more! The best part is that all of these things are included in your being a student at DMI.
DMI Voice Lessons. Teachers help students with:
- Diaphramatic breathing techniques and exercises
- Vocalises: individual warm up exercises
- Speech level-singing technique
- Healthy extension of “chest” voice range or “belting”
- Tone quality
- Utilization of breath
- Harmonization theory and blending
- Improvement of voice range, flexibility and power
- Sight – singing
- Music theory
- Vocal hygiene: everyday and in performance preparation
- Microphone technique and sound basics for singers
- Ear training: intonation and intervals
- Vowel manipulation for different vocal styles
- Stage fright: dealing with and overcoming it
- Moving between registers: working through your “break” or passagio
Want to save money on your Denver voice lessons ~ ask about our SEMESTER tuitions!!
Aubrie holds a Bachelor of Music in Classical Vocal Performance and loves performing and teaching many styles of music. She ranges from classical and jazz to pop and country along her a long music theater background. Aubrie teaches singing lessons as well as beginners piano to students of all ages.
Zakk is well versed in teaching and performing all music styles and vocal techniques. He teaches students as young as 5 up to adult in voice, songwriting, piano and guitar. Zakk has a way of helping you find your personal sound and developing you as an all around artist.
Chris' surgical approach to hearing, analyzing and dissecting vocal techniques and mechanisms can instantly correct bad habits or fix vocal range quality issues for live performance or in the studio. Former Paramount recording artist and veteran of stage, Chris gives obtainable advice that can revitalize your career in music.
If you are looking for private vocal lessons in Denver, DMI has the voice teacher for you. An ideal music school for students in Englewood, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lonetree and Centennial Colorado.
Popular google searches that lead students to DMI:
- Singing lessons
- Voice lessons
- Vocal lessons
- Kids singing lessons
- Adult singing lessons
- Voice lessons for beginners
- Speaking Lessons
- How to be a Speaker
- How to Project my Voice
For prices on vocal lessons visit the pricing page.